Google+ Facebook Twitter

Sora Schneider's quotes.

"I just realized.. Friendship is much more important than love. You know why? Friendship can be found anywhere and will always last forever."

"How admirable of you. I'd like to make you mine, but sorry, you're not my type. So go home!"

"If you really do love her, don't look away, no matter what happens. No matter what you see, no matter what you learn about her, don't look away. Once you got her in your embrace, don't let go. Once you decide you love someone, that's your responsibility."

"Even if I can't see you.. Even if we are separated far apart.. I'll always be watching you.. I'll watch over you forever.."

"Just like a double-edged sword. Dragon eats another Dragon. Strength that surpass the limit, that's Dragon! Kill or be killed."

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."


"The best revenge for cheating are honesty, sportivity, and a good exemplary."

"I didn't care if you were rich, or perfect, I just wanted you to be by my side!"

"It's okay. Don't be afraid."

"I hate.. I hate them all."

"Freedom is not a thing that exist in this world.."

"Whatever you say will never make my resolve falter. I told you I'll protect those who are dear to me. Cross my path and I will trample your pride and defile your arrogance!"

"I see.. I do not know how much trouble I may have caused all of you, but I am glad to hear that I at least saved somebody, once. Erza.. Thank you for everything.."

"Unrestrained by anything, butterfly will free.. In my heart, at least.. Could run straight to your side.."

"I'm here for you.. Even if we ended up hating each other again, I just can't leave you alone.. I.."

"The sunrise that day was stained with a beautiful Scarlet.. The likes of which I had never seen.. Just like the colour of Erza's hair.. It was warm and full of passion.. If only you could raise your head to the sky, you would see a beautiful sight.. If only you could.."

"Oh, then you saw it when those gals came closer to me, did you? Well then you’d have to admit, I was pretty amazing wouldn’t you agree?"

"Don't call yourself a dragon slayer if you couldn't fight any dragon on your journey."

"Whenever you miss someone, looks up at the sky. Although you might not see the person there, but you will feel happy because you both are under the same sky."

"What's wrong with humans flying in the air? HE made it so bugs and bird could fly. This is obviously a mistake in God's plan, yet he pushes the problem onto humans, that's so incompetent. And when we try to fly, you put something in our way and we come crashing to the ground."

"Men are the scariest monsters in the earth. They are great liars, cheaters, too proud and they simply love too many.. But when a man loves truly, he will lie in your arms, cheat to death to be with you, he will forever proud of you and love you in too many ways like no one else can do.. But the sad thing is.. They are few.."

"It takes a thousand brains to explain what love is. But to know and feel it? Only two hearts can do both.."

"Selfishness is needed sometimes. There are things that must be done alone."

"I was once afraid of people saying, “Who does he think he is?” Now I have the courage to stand and say, “This is who I am."

"One failure doesn’t decide your fate. If you fall down, stand back up, and keep walking. Never stop moving. No matter how ugly it looks, you have to keep moving forward. If you fall, your friends will catch you. That’s what being ALIVE means!! No one has the right to tell you otherwise!"

"If I did, there wouldn't be anyone left here to kick your ass."

"Sorry, but it doesn't matter if you're a woman or even a child. I don't go easy on anybody who hurts my comrades."

"The world is a very small place, but for those who know it...it is very, very large. And the world, when it is viewed by those who 'know'— is far larger than just one world can hold!"

"No need a title and authority if you are in the circle of people who loved you, that's enough.."

"Keep your hand off my girl, get it?"

"Ewiger Ruhm für Lighthalzen Reich!!"

"Just like an uncompleted Regalia.."

"I'm Knight of Lighthalzen, I'm Knight of my Priestess."

"To them who only believe in destiny will keep lying on the ground, to them who want something but can't reach will keep struggling until the die but to them who believe in destiny but still want to become number one will looking for something that very important."

"Whenever you lose, from someone don't just keep lying down on the ground, stand up and make revenge to him/her."

"With wisdom and courage you can take down the strongest thing."

"There are two ways to become number one, kill the number one or keep struggle until you get it."

"One more time to escape from all this madness, one more time to be set free from all this sadness, and one last time to be the one who understand."

Arigato to you who has reading my blog~!

You might also interested to these:



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

- SARA, kata-kata kasar dan vulgar akan dihapus. NO EXCEPTION.
- Berkomentarlah dengan baik dan benar dan jangan spam.
- Kalo sobat mau tukeran link, bisa memberitahu lewat ShoutBox :)
- Please do respect.