Google+ Facebook Twitter

Top 10 of the HOTTEST female chara according to Blogger's *cough* pervy *cough* mind. 8D

YOSH!! I'm back. Yeah. After all of THIS and THAT, I'm finally back. Yes, I'm BACK. That's my greeting. Lol, what a time waster. Okay guys, sekarang gue akan membahas 10 karakter cewe ter-HOT yang ada di dalam pikiran gue selama ini. Apa sih yang terbayang di pikiran kalian, terutama para pejantan, saat mendengar kata cewe HOT? It must be "DAT ASS, DAT BEWBS, DAT SHAPE--" Etc, etc. We all are pervs. Yes, don't lie and admit it. You are a perv. So am I. Tehehehe-- Let's begin! 8D

10. Maiden Virgo (Fairy Tail)
Salah satu maid favorit gue sepanjang masaaaaa--- Kepanjangan. Yea, she is cute, somewhat a stoic girl. Rambut pink, mata biru gelap, proporsi mantap, dan khas para maid, sangat patuh terhadap perintah. Hoho. Well, she's on the tenth place.



9. Yokune Ruko (Utauloid)
Tinggi, sexy, imut, has twintails. PERFECT. Seorang Utauloid yang mempunyai 2 suara, cewe dan cowo. Yah, dia bisa menyanyikan sebuah lagu dengan suara yang berbeda. Yokune Ruko itu dere-dere atau bisa disebut juga orang yang romantis. Juga selalu mengantuk setiap saat. Dia suka ditepuk kepalanya dan bereaksi seperti kucing? Gawd. She's the ninth hawt girl.



8. Sena Kashiwazaki. (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)
THIS GIRL, THE MEAT. Lol, just kidding, Sena chan. Berambut pirang, bermata biru, dan... You know what I mean. Don't force me to say that! YESH. Boing ~ Boing ~ I'm being a perv now. *facepalm* The eight seat is hers.



7. Tiffania Westwood (Zero no Tsukaima)
The B-B-B-B-B-B-BUUSSSTYYY ELF!! She's already be my favorite ELF since two years ago. Though I never watch the anime, I bet she is damn good. Yea, good. 8D NEXT!



6. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Here we go. The Scarlet Knight of Fairy Tail, Erza Scarlet. Selain very good looking, personalitasnya juga membuatnya hawt. Tegas, serius, fokus, dan juga.. Well, pemarah. But, that's not a problem. She is the sixth.



5. Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Gadis terkaya di Fiorre, sekaligus seorang penyihir Fairy Tail. Berkepribadian manis, ramah, tidak pandang bulu (?) Yah, meskipun begitu jangan pernah menganggap remeh Lucy. Sekali kuncinya dikibaskan, her spirits will come and kick your ass, Muahaha~ This sexy blonde is on the fifth place. :3



4. Lala Satalin Deviluke (To Love Ru)
THE PINK HAWT DEVIL PRINCESS IS BACK. She is un-comparrable. Tidak bisa dibandingkan! Very attractive being, with pink hair and oppainess level is over... Wait. She is just very sexy. Nuff' said. The fourth Princess of mine.



3. Shizuka Marikawa. (Highschool Of The Dead)
Who doesn't want a doctor like her? WHO DOESN'T? She's an adult, charming, very cute (according to her age, she is 27 and still cute.. Gawd) and, of course, sexy ~ The third angel, Shizuka sensei.



2. Aoi Kimi (Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon)
I don't know much about her. *sigh* Well, but still she get the second place. One thing that I know about her is.. She is the sexy Onee chan



1. Satellizer El Bridget (Freezing)
The Untouchable Queen. Yesh, she is the Queen. NO men could ever stand against her sexiness. I'm one of the victims. LOL. Well, my Queen is the first. Congratulations. ;)


Well, sexy girls are sexy. They're otakus dream girls, I'm included. Maybe. My duty of these girls for today is finished, I might come again tomorrow or next week or next month, no one knows.
Ja matta ne ~

THE END

Arigato to you who has reading my blog~!

You might also interested to these:



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

- SARA, kata-kata kasar dan vulgar akan dihapus. NO EXCEPTION.
- Berkomentarlah dengan baik dan benar dan jangan spam.
- Kalo sobat mau tukeran link, bisa memberitahu lewat ShoutBox :)
- Please do respect.